Thursday, June 24, 2010

My work at "The Photo Travelogue of Pakistan Exhibition"

Some of my work (109 photos) is part of "The Photo Travelogue of Pakistan Exhibition" organized in relation to "All about Lifestyles" in Karachi at Expo Center. It will start on Firday June 25th till 27th June 2010, its a family only event and entry is free. If you want to buy any of the photos displayed in exhibition Contact me. Please share your thoughts about exhibition and photos if possible as i am not going to attend exhibition myself. Contact me using Contact Form, or Email me at awais@awaisyaqub.com call me 923455400315
I may not attend calls or reply to email till 2nd July as i will be away in northern areas shooting some beautiful landscapes of beautiful Pakistan!


Press Release from Dawn.com
KARACHI, June 24: The Dawn Media Group’s “All About Lifestyles Summer-2010” exhibition opens at 3pm on Friday at the Karachi Expo Centre.
The family-only event will continue on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 10pm.
According to the organisers, the exhibition brings over 200 exhibitors of the finest brands and more than 300,000 visitors together every year.
Spread over six halls and the entire complex of the Expo Centre, this year’s event will have the added attraction of Faces & Places, a photographic exhibition displaying works by Tapu Javeri, Owais Yakub (Awais Yaqub correction), Imran Awan, Shah Murad and Zain Mankani, they said in a press release.


No comments:

Post a Comment