Friday, May 28, 2010

Whats inside my Camera Bag!

Lots of admirers ask me what kind of equipment i am using to take photographs. To be honest my gallery contains images shot with low end to high end cameras Sony point and shoot to Canon DSLR.

Following is the list of gear inside my bag (year 2010)
Canon EOS 7D 18 MP DSLR + extra battery
Canon 17-40 f4L lens
Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro Lens
Canon 580 Ex II Flash light
Wireless flash trgger and receiver set
Hoya Pro1 Polarizor 77mm
Feisol 3401 carbon fiber tripod
Cullmann 30nm Magnasite Ballhead
Lumiquest mini flash diffuser

Gear on Wish List
Lenses
Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II
Canon 24-105 f4L IS
Camera body on wish list
5D mark II

Other stuff which i always carry with my camera gear
Rubber bands
Shopping bags large enough to put my bag into it incase of rain or dust storm
Head band to absorb sweat and keeps sweat out of camera viewfinder ( a must have and works wonders for sweaty people)

Bags: Lowepro Rezo 190AW Soulder and Crumpler 3800L Pretty boy, both require upgradation as they are my companions of old days when i had fewer and smaller stuff. Looking for camera backpack, if you know anything appropriate or looking to sponsor backpack throw me an email!

When i started photography in 2004
Sony DSC-W1 point and shoot camera which i still use.
2006
Moved to Sony DSC-H5 which i don't use anymore, it was excellent camera for macros, i covered my 1st professional assignment with this camera.
2007
Got Canon 400D DSLR with 50mm 1.8 lens and 18-55 kit lens, now Retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment