Monday, September 22, 2008

Street Photography at Rawalpindi

I love to be in crowded place full of life. Rawalpindi is lively for its people and rich architecture of old times. Beautiful mensions havelis and mosques are gift of history to Rawalpindi. All i can say is that this beautiful architecture is in danger. Here are fraction of what actually is there.

Click Images to see full high resolution gallery

Windows to history

Madrassah students of Jamia mosque

Al Mustafa Mosque

Rani Mukar gee in Qingqi motor rakshaw

Follow Us

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled upon your site by googling for 'canoon pakistan' :) by mistake and yours was the first link about your experience with MBM. I need your advice and help with a new digital camera purchase. I was interested in a point n' shoot super-zoom but Canon had nothing in that category except sx100 at 10x , Sony had the mediocre H50, I finally settled on the Panasonic Lumix FZ28 but couldn't find one in Pakistan, and now I just read about Canon's SX10IS with 20x zoom. Could you kindly guide me as to where I can buy or inquire about it, I live in Rawalpindi, my e-mail's in the comments, I hope you get it. I'm really at my wit's end, if you want to buy anything other than Sony here, you might as well bang your head against a wall.
    I'd really appreciate any help you can offer in this matter.

    ReplyDelete